Universal Com One is actively seeking a….
Customer Service Specialist to provide personal customer care for our clients. The position is located in our New Orleans office.
- Work within our service team and respond to the needs of our clients.
- Receive phone calls and email requests from clients.
- Manage CRM software. Create, assign, update, and complete service orders.
- Manage assigned task in a timely manner.
- Update clients on status of service request.
- Administrative office tasks such as mail deliveries, office supplies, marketing material, etc.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Personable and positive attitude.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and standard PC skills.
- Desire and willingness to learn and grow within the organization.
- Ability to learn new technology and services offered to our clients.
- Good planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in a professional environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with a variety of customers.
- $35,000 starting salary. Higher salary available depending on experience.
- Company paid Medical Insurance.
- Dental and Supplemental Insurance available
- Paid Time Off.
- Life Insurance.
- Short Term Disability
- 401k with Company match